“I like punk rock. I like girls with weird eyes. I like drugs. I like passion. I like things that are built well. I like innocence. I like and am grateful for the blue collar worker whose existence allows artists to not have to work at menial jobs. I like killing gluttony. I like playing my cards wrong. I like various styles of music. I like makiing fun of musicians whom I feel plagiarize or offend music as art by exploiting their embarrassingly pathetic versions of their work. I like to write poetry. I like to ignore others’ poetry. I like vinyl. I like nature and animals. I like to be by myself. I like to feel guilty for being a white, American male.”—Kurt Cobain
3. If I was born 2 days later, I would have been in the year below at school.
4. I’m just over 6’ and I don’t like it so much, I wish I was a little smaller - I’m so clumsy because of it :D
5. …another downside of being tall is that I have big feet - having size 9 feet means I can’t find any nice shoes. Hence I wear my Doc Martens all the time :P
6. I tell everyone that I’m half English and half Indian just to make it easier, but really my heritage is all over the place; English, Indian, Burmese, possibly Italian, possibly South African as well and I’m 1/16th Scottish also :D
7. I love punk and heavy metal and owe it all to my dad, who first introduced me to Black Sabbath, The Clash, Roxy Music, David Bowie and The Jam a few years ago.
8. My love of this music is represented by the two tattoos I’ve currently got; a Stinking Lizaveta logo (Google them, they’re awesome) on my wrist, and the Black Sabbath flying demon on my ankle.
9. I am absolutely and totally in love with a man called David, I can’t wait to get married :)
10. I used to be able to play the piano and acoustic guitar, but I stopped having lessons when I started secondary school :)
11. …I now attempt to play the bass :D
12. I’m currently studying for a BA in archaeology.
13. …but that’s not what I want to do with my life :D I want to open an American Diner with Dave someday.
14. Anybody remember that Saturday morning TV program, Diggit? I was on that once, I was one of the phone people a few years ago :D
15. …and that’s where I met Mark Speight, Des and Fearne Cotton :)
16. Despite living 15 minutes away from the famous Glastonbury Festival site, I’ve only actually been to it once :D
17. I’ve lived in Somerset my whole life, and have never moved house. Well, not moved house until I came to uni in Wales :P
18. I’ve got a scar on my chin (as well as many scars on my knees and pretty much everywhere else) from when I fell off my bike after riding over an icy cattlegrid and falling. I almost grinded off my whole chin, and I probably should have gone to the hospital to get stitches…but I didn’t :P
19. I’ve only been in hospital twice: once when I was born, and again when I visited my mum when she broke her arm :)
20. …which brings me to #20: I’ve never broken or dislocated a bone…yet :P
21. I HATE ice skating…
22. I don’t have any illnesses - the nearest things I have to an illness are anaemia and hayfever :P
23. I’m gonna live in Manchester with my boyfriend after I’m done at uni :D
24. I don’t really like my generation :P
25. I have perfect teeth according to my dentist :D
26. I don’t have a favourite band, this is only because I’m constantly discovering new bands I love :D
27. I don’t have a favourite film either, but a film that comes close to it is The Breakfast Club :D
28. I rarely burn in the sun - only cos I’m tanned already :P
29. I’m thinking of reconstructing tshirts and selling them, and I also want to try my hand at making clothes :D
30. …I also want to try DJing, I might go for it next year at uni and play good music for once :D